- Your returned item must arrive at the boutique no later than 14 days after you receive the order. After this time we cannot guarantee that the boutique will accept the order for refund;
- We strongly recommend that you contact JewelStreet to raise your return within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure that it arrives at the boutique within 14 days. Please contact JewelStreet concierge if you have any queries relating to this;
- Please note designers will only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered. If you have returned an item from a country other than your delivery country, you might have to pay additional import duties.
- Once your return has been received by the boutique and it complies with the returns policy, you will be refunded by your original payment method;
- We strongly advise all customers to check orders thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached security tags and before disposing of any original packaging;
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused with original tags attached. If an item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded;
- We recommend that you return items in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit;
- Returns are not accepted for earrings of any type, nor for any bespoke/commissioned jewellery or made to order pieces.